Application is open for international Female candidates who are interested in Jane M. Klausman Women in Business International Scholarship. The scholarship grant is organized by an organization in the United States ( Zonta International Foundation)
Zonta International Foundations awards up to 32 scholarships every year to help women pursue an undergraduate or master’s degree in business management and overcome gender barriers from the classroom to the boardroom.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2020
- Organization: Zonta International Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Master’s
- Awards: US$2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 32
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters Degree programin Business
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be undertaking a business and/or business-related program at an accredited university/college/institute.
- Be enrolled in at least the second year of an undergraduate program through the final year of a Master’s program at the time the application is submitted to the local Zonta club or district.
- Applicants must still be attending school at the time the program funds are disbursed to receive this application .
- Must submit the Zonta International verification of current enrollment form (see page 10) with application materials. Acceptance letters are not verification of enrollment and will not be accepted.
- Achieved an outstanding academic record during her academic studies, including business subjects.
- Demonstrated initiative, ambition and commitment to pursuing a career in business.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form. The application process must start with a Zonta club.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have previous year degree
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Zonta annually awards up to 32 scholarships of US$2,000 each at the district/region level and six international awards in the amount of US$8,000 each.